The Sonic XL electric scooter delivers 200 watts of raw power, ready for a kid, teen or adult rider to take it up to 13 MPH. Bigger, faster and better, the Sonic XL measures over 27" long! You get heavy-duty steel construction, 200 watts of power, up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time and can handle a rider up to 150 lbs. The Sonic XL electric scooter is bigger, faster and better. Features include a 24-volt sealed lead acid (SLA) rechargeable battery system with Instant Throttle Response (ITR) for more advanced riders, contoured stem and handle bars for comfort, moto style twist-grip throttle, oversized deck surface for a controlled ride, air filled rubber tires, durable chain drive system that transfers power efficiently, and pro quality hand brake. A simple LED light on/off indicator for safety and power converter for recharging is included. Since 2007, Pulse Performance Products has been making performance push and electric scooters with unique and innovative technology. We're dedicated to creating the best possible product for our riders and are proud to claim all our products are designed and tested in Southern California.
- Moto-inspired Instant Throttle Response (ITR) twist throttle for instant acceleration
- 24-volt sealed lead acid (SLA) battery system and a ride time of approximately 40 minutes
- Powerful 200-watt chain driven motor pushes this scooter up to 13 MPH
- Oversized deck surface for ultimate control
- Air filled rubber tires with caliper hand brake for better stability and a smoother ride
- Heavy-duty steel constructed stem, rise bars, and internal frame
- Designed for riders 13+ years old, up to 150 lbs.