The Reverb electric scooter is the perfect choice for boy and girl riders across all skill levels. Great for cruising the street solo or riding with a pack of friends, you get 100 watts of power, up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time and can handle a rider up to 120 lbs. Perfect for kids learning to ride. The Reverb electric scooter features Push-To-Go technology. The rider must push off with their feet for the electronic action to start; aiding in the beginning steps to learn how to ride an electric scooter safely. Additional features include a beefy 24-volt rechargeable battery system, contoured stem and handle bars for comfort, moto style twist-grip throttle, and two-piece Composite Deck Traction (CDT) surface for a controlled ride. The Reverb scooter comes with zero-maintenance polyurethane wheels, durable chain drive system that transfers power efficiently and moto-style caliper hand brake for safety. A simple LED light on/off indicator for safety and power converter for recharging is included. Since 2007, Pulse Performance Products has been making performance push and electric scooters with unique and innovative technology. We're dedicated to creating the best possible product for our riders and are proud to claim all our products are designed and tested in Southern California.
- Moto-inspired twist throttle with Push-To-Go technology and caliper hand brake
- 24-volt rechargeable battery system for a ride time of up to 40 minutes
- 100-watt chain driven motor pushes this scooter up to 10 MPH
- Two-piece CDT (Composite Deck Texture) surfacing for ultimate control
- Zero maintenance 140mm X 30mm cast polyurethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Heavy-duty steel constructed stem, rise bars, and internal frame
- Designed for kids 8+ years old, up to 120 lbs.
- 90 Days Limited Manufacturing Defect Warranty