No terrain riding restrictions with the extra large DX1 off-road scooter! Perfect for use on and off the pavement, the oversized 8"" air filled knobby pneumatic tires absorb the shocks and allow for plenty of ground clearance to ride over obstacles. Reinforced composite wheel hubs and a large 6000 series aluminum deck gives kids and adults the ability to take the DX1 on any riding surface without worry. The oversized and reinforced high tensile steel four-piece bars with BMX style grips keeps the rider in control at all times. You never knew a scooter could go where the DX1 goes! Since 2007, Pulse Performance Products has been making performance push and electric scooters with unique and innovative technology. We're dedicated to creating the best possible product for our riders and are proud to claim all our products are designed and tested in Southern California.
- Reinforced extruded 6000 series heat treated aluminum deck
- Oversize steel 4-piece handlebars with 3-bolt clamp
- Reinforced high tensile steel bars with BMX style grips
- 8-inch knobby tires with ABEC-5 bearings
- Polished stainless steel foot brake
- Designed for riders 8+ years old, up to 180 lbs.